Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010

Please elaborate your opinion. Please.


I saw a kid. A boy. Around 5 years old. He was collecting all the rubbish he could take and put it into an used sack. There is no more saddening thing than seeing that. I was crying at that time and still crying until I typed this short text. I wish I could do something to help them. 
Well, ya, there is nothing I could do. Sounds impossible for me to help them by giving my money. I do not have money. I am a teenager and have no job-I am still schooling!
What about educate them? You ask. It is also impossible for me because even I am an educated person, I almost never have time to take care of myself.  Most of my time is spent for my education. Course, school. .. I am pretty sure that I will not have time and my daddy would say, “Do you want to educate them? Just educate yourself first! Now look at yourself. Get mirror always on you. You face yourself and ask yourself : WHAT GONNA I BE?” (That statement really hurt me. Tears and diary are my best friend.)
Next, do you think that giving my help on their job voluntarily is the best act? You wish. I cannot! I never have time to get outside my house except for my course and school. (Yeah, most of my classmates are a bit stress because I never join them to hang out in the mall or watch cinema on 21. But it does not mean that I don’t like it—I just do not have time. Try to ask me to get there and I will do my best to get permission from my dad.)
So, in your opinion, what can I do to help them? I really want to help them, make their life better. Really, for sure. I am crying seeing them do that job but there is nothing I could do.

                                                                                           Thank you,

                                                                              

3 komentar:

  1. kenapa nggak ajak temen kakak untuk nyumbang gitu? :)
    Bukannya sekarang banyak LSM anak SMA yang ngadain sumbang-menyumbang di Palembang, kak? :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Waw, fathiah. Jika berkenan, mari bergabung bersama Parpasultan.
    :) Komunitas yang memiliki visi meningkatkan kualitas pendidikan dan sosial anak-anak yang terlantar dan/atau yang kurang mampu.
    hehe (promosi nih yeee)

    BalasHapus
  3. Kak coba aja buat ikutan nyumbang pakaian atau buku-buku bekas yang masih layak pakai...
    itung-itung bisa ngebantu mereka juga.....

    BalasHapus